FortuneHost has a very strict & comprehensive accounts verification process. All new sign-ups are put through this very stringent mechanism. Our verification department personnel would be personally calling up customers who have signed-up for hosting services & cross-verify all the information submitted during purchase of the hosting service. Accounts are then processed & forwarded for hosting once the genuinity of the signup is established. Under no circumstances would accounts be setup without having been verified. FortuneHost would not be responsible for delayed account setups in cases where customers have not responded to verification phone calls. Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account being suspended or terminated or NOT being activated. Some accounts may be placed on hold for up to 72 hours, pending review of information received.
Billing and Payment
User will pay to FortuneHost the service fees for the Services in the manner set forth in the Registration Form.
Please note that special offers are limited-time promotional prices that are available to new customers and are valid for the Initial Term only, and not for successive or renewal periods unless stated otherwise with any offer. You will be notified of your pricing for EACH successive period (or renewal period) prior to the start of SUCH successive period (or renewal period). Your pricing for SUCH successive period (or renewal period) ALSO will be available through your control panel at the start of such successive period (or renewal period). FortuneHost may increase the Service Fee and Product fees (i) in the manner permitted in the service description and (ii) at any time on or after expiration of the Initial Term by providing 24 hours prior written notice thereof to User. Written notice may be in the form of (i) notices and updates in the User's Control Panel , (ii) Public Alerts issued by FortuneHost, (iii) Notification of Successive Period Pricing ( or RENEWAL period pricing), or [(iv) posting of next scheduled rebill amount in User's Billing Central]. It is the User's sole responsibility to periodically review User's Billing Central information and all other methods of communications and notices sent or posted by FortuneHost.
*All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. FortuneHost must receive payment before we activate any services. Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
*Payments: All charges are shown in GBP i.e. ££ .. Payments are to be made in GBP. We accept the following types of payment:
Debit/Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Switch/Solo, UK Maestro)
Bank Wire transfer
Cheque or Money Order
- Customers with accounts set up on a periodic credit card billing plan must keep credit card information current. It is the customers' responsibility to inform FortuneHost on changes in credit card type, e-mail address or expiration date of their credit card.
- All accounts billed to a credit card are automatically renewed unless canceled prior to the renewal date. This applies to all monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts. If we are unable to process a payment for your plan, product or service by its due date, your account will be cancelled for non-payment and you will not be able to access your Web site or e-mail.
- If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees. Upon reactivation, we are not responsible for any deleted Web site or Content.
- The Service Fees do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority with respect to the Services or any software provided hereunder (excluding any tax on FortuneHost's net income). All such taxes may be added to FortuneHost's invoices for the fees as separate charges to be paid by User. All fees are fully earned when due and non-refundable when paid.
Unless otherwise specified, all initial fees shall be payable upon sign-up, and all subsequent fees and related charges shall be due and payable when billed, if by credit card, or if not by credit card, within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice.
Billing Cycles & Other Statements:
FortuneHost accepts monthly, quarterly, semi-annual & annual payments. Our shared hosting plans can also be paid biennially.
- Accounts paid for by wire transfers & bank transfers would be setup only after we get proof of the payment being done. A copy of the receipt of the payment has to be sent to our billing department. Customers may scan the receipt or take a screen-shot of the same & email it as an attachment to email@example.com. Such accounts would be setup after the copy of the bank / wire transfer receipt is received.
- We require a written authorization in the form of an email for requests to change billing cycles, account upgrades / downgrades, contact email address & cancellation / termination of services. Requests on live-chat or the toll free number for the same would not be accepted.
Cancellation & Refunds:
- If an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is purchased and cancelled within thirty (30) days of sign-up, the User will, upon request, receive a full refund of all hosting fees. Requests for these refunds should be made through our Billing Department. Refunds made for a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee will not include domain registration fees or setup fees, nor will they include any fees for additional services that are purchased in the first thirty (30) days. If your plan includes a free domain name and You cancel within the first 30 days, a fee for the domain (and any applicable taxes) will be deducted from your refund. The refund does not cover the followings:
Dedicated IP Addresses
Any control panel charges / anti-virus program charges
Any additional over-usage
- Only first time sign-ups are eligible for refunds & the 30-day money back guarantee period.
- A pro-rated refund is given in case of cancellations within the next due renewal. Only charges for the un-used period would be refunded. If the cancellation request is received within six to zero days before the renewal date, this cancellation request will be effective on the following billing cycle and charges for the current month will apply.
- Accounts terminated due to any hosting violation, breach of our policies (TOS) are not entitled to any sort of refund what-so-ever. Instances where fortunehost.com has had to delete or terminate accounts (after having evidence to substantiate the charges / violations) due to complaints of copy-right infringement, internet watchdog complaints would also not be entitled for any refund at all.
- If we make any refunds due to charges you dispute with your credit card FortuneHost, we will cancel your account. The cancelled account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment for any and all administrative fees incurred by FortuneHost as a result of your dispute or charge-back request. We cannot guarantee any files or e-mail will be available upon reactivation.
It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, and/or electronic checks. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be in our sole discretion. Further, we may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by us in our sole discretion) to appropriate government and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies.